Point Of Sale Software
Cubit has many pos software systems. Some of the systems can function as POS software by itself and some systems require you to also install one of the main Cubit Accounting software and payroll systems.
the main, or most popular POS systems are:
- Hire and Rental POS (Point of Sale)
- Video rental POS (Point of Sale)
- Retail POS software (Point of Sale)
- Distribution POS software (Point of Sale)
- Open Source BSD licensed POS software (with source code)
Cubit has various other versions of POS software so just contact your nearest dealer.
What is POS software
POS software is used at the physical location at which goods are sold to customers. It replaces your old-fashioned cash register with a computer able to perform more functions and which makes it easier to check your stock, change your prices, set your discountd and a whole lot more.
Your POS software might include the following:
- Point of Sale
- Inventory Control
- Automatic Purchase Order Creation
- Automatic Price Updates
- Bar Code Scanning
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Customer Tracking and Follow Up
- Shop Management
- Electronic Ordering
Why should you consider POS software:
- Easy to use.
- Sales information is accessible at all times.
- Updating product information is fast and easy.
- A lot sales tracking options.
- Higher security measures.
- Tax rates can be included automatically.